I recently commented that one of my little travel photograph obsessions of late was pictures of lamps. Well, I tried to create a slide show – but that didn’t work! Solution – here are some of my favourite lamps and a mini-story about them!
1. Arles, France. I just couldn’t get enough of the colours in the shutters and flowers.
2. Arles, France – trying different angles.
3. Preston St, Ottawa, Canada. I love the fall colours – will have to try some night shots with the glow of the street light on the autumn leaves.
4.Mini-break at The Grand Palladium Resort, Montego Bay, Jamaica. Could sit out on the balcony and listen to the musicians all night.
5. Nice to relax with a glass of wine after a day lounging on the beach! Grand Palladium, Montego Bay, Jamaica.
6. Le Vieux Quebec
7. A cute little shop on the way to Cala d’Or, Mallorca, Spain.
I hope you enjoyed the photos. Which one is your favourite?